Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Parshas Vayeshev

Yosef Hatzadik in this week's parsha has dreams or perhaps visions. (It is interesting that the most popular word in bussiness is vision. One would think that this was reserved for prophets or religious people...). He revealed two dreams to his brothers and the second dream he revealed in the presence of his father. His father denounces the dream and the torah tells us His father was shomer the davar. Why would yaakov be shomer on a dream that he has denounced. what does this imply? (ayin Rashi and kesser Shem Tov Introduction). To be continued.

1 Comments:

Blogger MYG said...

You commented on my blog (www.esefer.blogspot.com): "I don't see the contradiction. When it is cooked it takes on a new form. I need to look into the gemara further its been a while since I learned brachos."
I think you may have missed my point. Try to read it again, and see if your objection still stands.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home